RoleAll Other Remote
- Splice is looking for a full-time copywriter to join the Brand and Marketing Team, remotely. In this role you will become an expert in Splice’s existing brand tone of voice, responsible for crafting copy across all consumer marketing channels, and guarding Splice’s messaging across the company.
- Music starts at Splice. Splice is cultivating the essential ecosystem for music creation with innovative audio products that inspire and enable artists. With sounds, skills and connected instruments - Splice is meeting the needs of a new generation of musicians and creators, alongside a diverse and trusted library of over 2 million pre-cleared samples. Splice is a global community of producers, innovators and musicians, offering creative solutions for creative challenges.
- Our culture is our community; we hold ourselves and each other accountable as we work to continuously improve, navigate uncharted territory and change the industry for the better. As artist advocates we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and how we collaborate, to ensure a more inclusive and open minded reality with access and freedom for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate closely with Designers, Producers, and your peers on the Marketing team to craft copy that expresses our brand and articulates the benefits of our products for consumer marketing channels like paid advertising, email, and product pages.
- Study our Voice & Tone and ensure it is consistent across all channels at Splice. Balance context and channel audiences to assure our communications not only sound just right but are strategic for the audience and task at hand.
- Author content for internal & public-facing channels, from print to digital, from white papers to strategy decks. You’ll work both independently, with the marketing and BD teams, our external partners and as part of our in-house creative team.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years relevant experience in-house or agency.
- Experience embodying a brand’s voice and applying it across all marketing channels and platforms. Your understanding of the voice and tone should be flexible and applicable to different pieces of marketing. You have no issues saying the same thing in 20 different ways.
- You make copy decisions strategically-- make choices that are reflections of the brand voice and tone, and the job any given piece of writing is meant to accomplish--and you can articulate the “why” behind your decisions.
- You have basic understanding of music production and a desire to learn even more
- You can break complex processes and topics and make them understandable and relatable.
- Work quickly and efficiently. You’re able to turn around briefs on tight timelines, often juggling competing priorities. You internalize feedback from creatives and business leads alike and iterate accordingly.
Nice to haves:
- Do you have other creative passions? We want you to flex those skills! Whether it be motion design, photography, illustration—you name it, we want it.
In accordance with New York law, the salary range for this role if filled within New York is $97,500 - $122,500. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Splice is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to any protected characteristic under applicable law.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved