Senior Front-End Engineer (JS/Graphics/3D)
At Spline (twitter.com/splinetool), we are building a design tool to create 3D content for the web.
We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline app technical/graphic challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What's the job?:
- Write JS code to solve graphic/visual/technical challenges.
- Work with 3D libraries (Three.js, WebGL, others) to build 3D tools.
- Work closely with frontend devs for UI integration.
- Most relevant to us: Experience (3+ years) working with WebGL/Three.js/Shaders/Canvas or any other 3D/2D graphics library.
- Please share links to real-life work examples.
- Experience with Computer Graphics in general (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.) using other programming languages.
Why work with us?:
🧩Our goal is to rethink the design process: 3D first, real-time, always, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working on tech challenges, you will have fun!