RoleAll Other Remote
The HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources for Spree3D, while partnering closely with our C-level executive team to build and maintain a thriving company culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HR with a focus on retention and employee relations, and is able to apply best practices strategies and adapt quickly to the changing needs of a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Work collaboratively with legal counsel to develop and implement HR policies and procedures ensuring corporate compliance with applicable federal, state, and local employment laws,regulations, and ordinances.
- Partner with the executive team to develop and execute a strategic workforce plan that aligns with the company's growth objectives.
- Oversee performance management and employee evaluation processes, providing guidance and coaching to managers and employees to ensure alignment with company values and objectives.
- Create and implement employee engagement initiatives to promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Manage employee relations legally, respectfully, and fairly, including, but not limited to: onboarding new hires and assisting employees at separation; engaging the interactive process with employees seeking accommodations; engaging in conflict resolution; addressing internal complaints; providing guidance and training on workplace best practices along with the prevention of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation in the workplace; conducting internal investigations; issuing disciplinary actions, including employmentterminations; and esurecompliance with all applicable federal, state, and local statutes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Develop and administer compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Oversee HR systems and technology, ensuring accurate record keeping and efficient processes.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, incorporating new ideas and approaches to continuously improve HR function.
- Maintain a strong understanding of employment laws, regulations, and best practices, and provide guidance to leadership on compliance matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a start-up or technology-based company.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, federal and state employment laws, and regulatory compliance.
- Proven experience in performance management, employee relations, and HR strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with HRIS and HR technology platforms preferred.
- Preferred Applicants will have a working knowledge of California’s employment laws and a human resources certificate.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program