Enterprise Account Executive
RoleSales and Marketing
Spreedly is the world’s leading Payments Orchestration solution. Our vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem. Our mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard. With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
We’re seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive located in EMEA to drive the next exciting phase of our growth as we expand our employee base overseas.
You’ll join the Spreedly sales team to pursue and win new enterprise customers. You will play a key role in Spreedly’s expansion by identifying, qualifying and closing new strategic business contracts with enterprise customers. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of detailed sales plans that guide a prospective customer through all stages of the enterprise sales cycle, and for meeting assigned sales quotas.
The ideal candidate must have deep experience selling to enterprise organizations and is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CXO, Head of Payments, Head of Products and Technical Staff. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working with products that require deep industry understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop outbound strategies
- Qualify inbound leads that exhibit an interest in enterprise service levels
- Successfully execute enterprise sales cycles from qualification to close
- Develop and execute a winning strategy for your territory
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Travel up to 40% each month to meet prospects and close opportunities
- You have proven experience. 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience - this is an absolute requirement
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability to communicate and work effectively with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements
- Proven sales execution, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in FinTech or Payments is strongly preferred
What we offer
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Benefits programs including pension contributions and Private Medical Insurance allowance
- Open Paid Time Off policy
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend allowance, new MacBook, and accessory reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend and free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Quarterly visits to HQ for remote employees
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Spreedly has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in office and in-person company meetings, including mandatory quarterly all hands event.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.