Data Science Consultant (w/m/d)
RoleAll Other Remote
Statice is a fast-growing startup and we commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. We are looking for the best talents who will help us on our mission, where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
The professional services team is a new and growing team, whose mission is to support our customers and prospects throughout their journey with Statice software and with data protection in general. The team sits between commercial and technical realms and collaborates directly with sales, marketing, software and data teams to ensure our customers gain the necessary understanding of the ways our solution solves their data access challenges.
As a member of the professional services team, you will focus on understanding customer requirements, designing and implementing our solutions for privacy-preserving synthetic data, solving tough challenges and ensuring success for our customers. This role combines customer-facing and people skills, project management and technical expertise while working closely with our teams and some of the world’s largest enterprises.
As you'll be working directly with our customers, your feedback on our product and roadmap will be invaluable, and you'll be an integral part of our product team, representing real-life customer needs and bringing use case context into the organization.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Relationship & Delivery:
- Support our commercial team with technical expertise on the product
- Consult our customers and prospects on integration and best usage of Statice software
- Manage stakeholders and ensure the successful project delivery on time
- Ensure high quality standards and best practices are applied to technical delivery
- Provide customer support with technical expertise on the product
- Internal :
- Contribute to the product roadmap from technical stakeholders' perspective
- Contribute to the product on integration and documentation level
- Build other relevant customer-facing technical content (blog, tutorial, etc.)
You have worked with enterprise customers delivering technical projects and you can work well in both a consultant and team role. We look for the following skillset:
- Experience delivering complex technical projects as a technical key figure
- Experience with designing and implementing customer integration layers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of data related topics
- Flexibility, adaptability and high responsiveness to the needs of the environment
- Data science and basic data engineering skills
The following would be a plus :
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience designing system architecture
- Knowledge of data ecosystems within enterprises
- Experience with AI/Machine learning
If you want to have exposure to real-world enterprise-scale data challenges, but still want to work in a team, where you can have an impact, then Statice is the place for you. We are a diverse team of professionals with an open mind and a healthy work-life integration is important to us.
Note: The profile described here is an ideal profile. If you believe that you lack some of the skills, but that you are willing and able to pick them up, please do apply!
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- 1.200€ annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books etc.
- 10 extra days paid time off for personal development
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
Our team is working in a remote-first fashion and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.