Director of SEM
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Sticker Mule is the internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here
- Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
- We offer flexibility in your work day.
- We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
The Director of SEM develops and executes an international search engine marketing strategy for all products and regions.
- Works with the CMO to set PPC international budgets.
- Provides ongoing monitoring & adjustments to international PPC campaigns.
- Improves paid social and display advertising efforts.
- Writes and suggests ad copy to optimize conversion.
- Aggressively explores opportunities to expand the advertising budget.
- Works with the creative team to improve advertising conversion.
- Collaborates with marketing to help develop overall strategy.
- Balances SEM tactics with brand and content principles.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Cost per conversion
- Conversion rate
- $130,000/yr + based on experience
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Health and dental insurance (available to US team members)
- 401k with 4% employer match (available to US team members)
- 4 weeks vacation