Remote X API Engineer
RoleFull Stack Programming
About Sticker Mule:
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We are privately owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team that enjoys building happy customer experiences at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates in 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
See more about our teams here
API Engineer reports to Dev Marketing and helps their teams complete projects quickly while maintaining high technical standards.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- A privately owned, low-stress culture
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
- Design, develop and maintain APIs that enable integration between different software systems, to extract, publish and analyze content
- Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to understand requirements and translate them into scalable API solutions
- Implement best practices for API design, ensuring consistency, reusability and ease of use.
- Work closely with front-end and back-end developers to ensure seamless integration of APIs into applications
- Develop and maintain API documentation
- Optimize API performance, reliability and responsiveness to handle high levels of data retrieval and interaction
- Collaborate with product managers to understand user needs and translate them into API features and improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to API functionality, data synchronization and platform changes
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary: $135k+ based on experience
- $20,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation + holidays based on your country of residence