Contract Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we’ve developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients’ success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all. What are you waiting for? Join us!
What are we looking for? Stoneridge Software is looking for…
Stoneridge Software is looking for a driven, can-do attitude Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to join us on a contract basis from July through December 2022. This enthusiastic individual will partner with our Talent Acquisition Team to provide a top-notch experience for both candidates as well as hiring mangers throughout the entire talent acquisition life cycle. We are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in sourcing a specialized skillset throughout the United States and Canada. We want this individual to showcase and live our Stoneridge Software values (Integrity, Client-centric, Technical Excellence, Tenacity and Enjoy Our Work). This thoughtful individual partner closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and helping sourced individuals through our interviewing process.
Duration: July - December 2022
Hours: Open and flexible
A Day in the Life
- Drive sourcing efforts via LinkedIn to find top talent within the United States and Canada
- Coordinate interview schedules in an organized and timely fashion and provide detailed interview confirmations to all candidates, hiring managers, and include travel arrangements if needed
- Prepare, send and communicate progress of offers and any negotiations with a high degree of accuracy to hiring team
- Coordinate job postings, source resumes, and maintain prospect and candidate progress and pipeline workflows within Lever, our applicant tracking system
- Provide a positive candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the entire life cycle
- Responsible for the full talent acquisition life cycle across a variety of roles and geographies from prospect, screen applicants, arrange interviews, follow up, reference checks, preparation of offer letters, preparation of declinations, disposition, tagging of candidates and other tasks related to hiring
- Build and maintain a pipeline of quality leads through sourcing, nurture programs and help develop and execute new recruitment programs to fill current and future openings and attend networking events as needed
- Implement new sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Manage time effectively and work to prioritize sourcing and interviewing each week
- Handle sensitive information with strict confidence and maintain a professional demeanor
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience and/or equivalent professional skills
- Ability to partner and influence for successful hiring outcomes with external recruitment partners and internal hiring teams
- Ideally would have experience within technical recruiting and specifically Microsoft D365
- Proficiency in building recruitment feeder programs for optimal source effectiveness
- Ability to embrace and champion our Stoneridge values
- Proficiency with an ATS and other related platforms (LinkedIn highly preferred)
- Experience owning your program of work in a fast-paced environment
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a diverse and flexible work environment
- High attention to detail and organization
- Showcases a high degree of initiative
- Ability to meet in person for People team and talent acquisition strategy meet up
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity | Technical Excellence | Tenacity | Client Centric | Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infection diseases and vaccine requirements. At this time, proof of vaccination status is required to work within one of our offices, travel for work internationally, or attend in-person events sponsored by Stoneridge Software.
Team members are not required at this time to receive the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccinations to work remote.
Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policy and procedures.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.