Customer Success Manager
At Strategyzer, our purpose is to unlock millions of people's potential to create value for themselves, organizations, and society. We succeed when inspired people find the clarity to drive healthy growth and build invincible companies worldwide. To make this happen, we've designed the global standard and platform for solving universal business challenges. We believe our success in achieving this purpose, vision, and mission depends on the quality of our people and culture.
From our headquarters in Switzerland, we've developed global impact and reach with a fully distributed team that works remotely across 15+ countries (with a strong growing presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland). Our team contributes directly to the unique company culture we have today and is committed to transforming traditional management practices to build a truly great place to work.
We're recruiting a Customer Success Manager to lead Enterprise Growth Solutions. We're looking for a stellar candidate who can support Strategyzer's global customers, and help to deliver (with excellence) on our full suite of products and services. Your ability to connect with customers is crucial to the success of this position.
Team members at Strategyzer enjoy:
- World-Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world's leading enterprises.
- Strong Company Culture: We strive to create an environment with strong psychological safety and frequent feedback structures to allow our people to do their best work.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere globally or from our physical office hubs in Toronto/Canada, or Zurich/Switzerland. We offer flex hours for our team to work when they are most productive and support family needs.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development are vital at Strategyzer. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include a yearly book allowance.
The Customer Success Manager Mission & Outcomes
This role is for a runner who will be responsible for managing the end-to-end relationship with our global customers.
Your mission is to…
- Nurture our customer relationships as they embark on their innovation journeys.
- Solve and navigate tough delivery requirements that can sometimes be very unique to our specific customers.
- Execute the delivery for each customer alongside our product teams.
- Manage customer lifecycle, constantly setting and aligning expectations.
- Encourage customer feedback whenever and wherever possible.
The successful candidate will immediately contribute in the following ways:
1. Customer-first focus.
The successful candidate will support Strategyzer's global customers, helping to deliver with excellence on our full suite of products and services. A keen ability to connect with customers is required, understanding their requirements while setting, and of course meeting, expectations.
This role will be a blend of relationship and logistics management, requiring the incumbent to be laser focused on the details, ensuring that all of the minutiae of successful Enterprise Product and Service Delivery are met, tracked and effectively shared with the customer.
2. Analyze and evolve future customer deliveries.
Our project delivery continues to evolve as we capture feedback and evidence from our customers. This role will require constant engagement, analysis, and data-driven approach to understanding how we can take our products and services to the next level.
You will be instrumental in identifying and recommending the needs for our next engagements by analyzing data that will improve the customer experience. This role will require collaboration with our product teams to provide them with the necessary evidence to develop their product milestones.
3. Ensure successful adoption, growth and customer advocacy.
From implementation to delivering first value, the successful Customer Success Manager will monitor the customer's journey, ensuring smooth implementation, adoption of tools and process.
The CSM will be integral in understanding and helping set customer goals, establishing KPIs and understanding the customer's business to help grow within Strategyzer. Alongside our Program Directors and Sales Executives, the CSM will play a pivotal role in the expansion of the customer account. Ultimately, this work will lead to our customers championing Strategyzer's methods and add to our customer advocacy portfolio.
Requirements For The Role
While this is a remote role, you must [generally] reside between GMT-5 and GMT+3 to be able to work synchronously with the majority of the Strategyzer team.
All potential candidates will be scored on the following competencies.
1. You strive to be a great human being.
We want world-class human beings who:
- Strive to show deep care and empathy for your team members.
- Have strong integrity and morals that drive your accountability.
- Are open-minded to the views of others, and constantly work to improve themselves for the betterment of the whole team.
2. You perform at the highest level.
These are the technical qualifications we require:
- 5 plus years in a Customer Success, Customer Experience or Account Management Role for Enterprise Customers (Fortune 500s).
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Proven track record in managing multiple B2B customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with various stakeholders.
- Data integration - you understand how to use data/ metrics to tell a story.
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…).
- Familiarity with CRM tools (preferably Hubspot).
- Familiarity with virtual communication platforms and their functionalities (Zoom, Webex, Skype etc.).
- Experience leading and managing projects related to customer success.
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are a definite plus.
3. You are a great collaborator.
Collaboration is key to our success as a team. We want a Customer Success Manager who is or has:
- Incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team.
- A customer-first approach to delivering value. Our team will be your internal customers.
- Enthusiastic about learning our methodologies and tools - especially the Team Alignment Map, Team Contract, and Culture Map.
- Able to weave between autonomous and collaborative working styles.
- A strong writer and communicator for a fully remote, global environment.
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value.
- Able to focus on the bigger picture while paying close attention to the final details that will get us to success.
- Is open to constructive conflict and can navigate challenging feedback.
How We Hire At Strategyzer
We pride ourselves on a robust, fair, and diversity-focused recruitment process.
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don't let imposter syndrome hold you back. You don't need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here and have the experience to match it, we'd love to hear from you.
The following steps allow us to find the best fit for this role. Finding the right person is much more important to us than adhering to any deadline, and therefore we will keep this position open until we fill it with the perfect match for us.
Step 1 - Intro from Candidate
Upload your CV and Cover Letter in PDF format.
Create a 4-minute LOOM video intro of yourself answering the following questions:
- How do you understand the essence of this role and how would you approach it?
- What type of environment brings out the best in you?
- Why do you aspire to join Strategyzer in this role?
Step 2 - Discussion andI Interview Rounds
- Career History and Culture Discussion
- Your working traits and environment
Step 3 - Working Simulation
Step 4 - Reference Discussions
Step 5 - Offer