Vice President, Finance
RoleManagement and Finance
About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni, and backed by Polychain Capital, Structure Financial empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opaque by design; repackaging financial products designed for exclusivity and non-participation into assets fit for the public domain & organizational structures built for a global democratic society.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to expand industry-leading exchange technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design direction and vision of Structure. We strongly prefer motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and execution
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Monitor and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- We're looking for a leader to help us rapidly scale, but who's also not afraid to dive into the weeds and execute to completion.
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, or relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and can communicate complex analysis succinctly
Preferred, Not Required:
- You have experience building and executing financial operations at a quickly scaling company
- CPA is a strong advantage
- MSc/MBA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field is a plus