Remote Infrastructure Engineer
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Join our exciting, global team working to transform healthcare with 3D intelligence!
Structure is a leader in computer vision and spatial computing. Our most notable products include our Structure Sensor 3D scanning software platform and our mobile 3D capture applications for iOS. The structure is the worldwide leader in 3D reconstruction for medical applications, measured by the volume of scans per year, and we plan to grow that position by continuing to deliver superior solutions to our customers.
We love it when our products deliver a seamless scanning experience, and so do our customers. We are looking for experienced Web Infrastructure Engineer candidates to join our team and help us build robust Cloud Processing solutions capable of serving our customers with new personalized healthcare solutions.
- Develop state-of-the-art, robust cloud solutions for processing complex 3D data
- Work closely with application developers to deploy, monitor, and manage production systems
- Maintain and improve existing production systems and development tools, observing required uptime and performance metrics
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with at least one major cloud platform - Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong experience with Docker/OCI containers
- Experience with modern cloud-native practices
- Experience with CI/CD automation
- Experience with Git
Bonus points if you have experience in the following areas:
- Full-stack development
- Experience developing HIPAA and/or GDPR-compliant systems
- Experience deploying Cloud Processing solutions used for Machine Learning: training and deployment to production
- Experience with Terraform, Python, OpenAPI (Swagger), PostgreSQL, GitLab CI/CD, BigCommerce (or similar)
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for results
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to meeting performance metrics
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
Location and Working Hours:
Structure’s R&D center is located in Boulder, Colorado, USA.
This is a remote position, with preference given to applicants located in time zones other than US Mountain time (MT). Working hours are flexible, but applicants need to be available for a minimum of 3 hours of overlap with Structure’s R&D center per working day (8 am to 6 pm MT).
The structure is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment to our employees and welcome input from candidates and employees on how we can enhance our inclusiveness.