🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
This is a remote position.
*Remote, Texas only*
This role will provide support to our key technology strategy, as well as managing services architecture integrating a number of our products/solutions across the enterprise. This opportunity is a high-impact and high-visibility opportunity. to bring in your expertise and make a difference.
· Schedule and conduct meetings with customer representatives to understand their requirements and capture those requirements accurately for use in downstream phases of the software development life cycle.
· Be able to identify appropriate technologies for the solution given the constraints of the client environment.
· Propose architectures that are cost-effective and in line with company’s desired product direction.
· Provide project guidance and coordination with offshore resources to complete projects on time and within budget constraints.
· Prepare concise technical documents that accurately describe project requirements and specifications for delivery.
· Work with a dynamic team of developers and other peers to Architect, build and test the processes according to the prepared specifications
· Prepare accurate and detailed estimates for integrations and sales proposals.
· Demonstrated aptitude in problem-solving techniques.
· Ability to deconstruct complex technical structures to perform root cause analysis in troubleshooting application and integrations issues.
· Stay current with company applications
· Provide mentorship to junior developers and assist other Professional Services teams.
· Have an aptitude to learn new technologies with an eagerness to constantly improve the practice.
· 6+ years of experience working with the following application development frameworks e.g.: AngularJS, React.js, Lambda, CloudWatch, Document DB, ECS, and Terraform
· 6+ years of experience in web service development and integration patterns using REST or SOAP, JMS messaging, Request/Reply, and Pub/Submodels.
· 4+ years of experience working in a software development field.
· 2+ years of experience in Complex integration architecture and design experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline