Remote Freelance Resume Writer
Anywhere in the World
RoleAll Other Remote
About Talent Inc.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to creating a better landscape for job seekers everywhere. Through our community of career experts and data insights, our brands - TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview - empower professionals to take control of their careers, tell the best version of their career stories, and reach their full potential.
Our writers all share a passion for empowering others. We approach our work with radical empathy and expect our writers to do the same. Our dream writer is a thorough, compassionate, and independent individual with an eye for detail and a big heart for helping others. Talent Inc. provides a unique opportunity to work from nearly anywhere on the globe while maintaining a stable and rewarding part-time income.
About the Role
- This is a 100% remote, 1099 contract role, perfect for those seeking flexible freelance work
- Writers are able to create their own, flexible schedule that caters to their needs and lifestyle.
- Navigate the Expert Hub designed by our writers to communicate with clients, writer support staff, and find any resources needed to be successful.
- Great way to supplement your income: writers are paid weekly. Our writers earn between $45 and $50 USD per order with the potential for bonuses.
- Enjoy helping people feel empowered by partnering with them to highlight their achievements so they stand out in a competitive job market.
- Strong writing and editing skills with an exceptional eye for detail, organization skills, and superb time management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (paragraph spacing, colors, formatting, etc.) and have access to Microsoft Word 2010 or newer.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work environment with on-demand access to projects to accommodate a remote work setting from wherever life takes you.
- Support from our global community of editors, writers, and customer care professionals via the Expert Hub.
- Hone your writing and editing skills with access to industry-leading writing tools and resources.
At Talent Inc., we believe that diversity in thought and cultural background leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees, regardless of race, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our writer network. Together, we'll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.