🇩🇪 🇫🇷 Marketing Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
Are you looking to join a dynamic, highly motivated team creating better career outcomes for millions globally?
Handshake is the largest early career network in the world, bringing together 20 million students and young alumni, 1,400 colleges and universities and 650,000 employers (including 100% of the Fortune 500). Our recent $200 million fundraise will fuel our next phase of growth and propel our mission to democratize access to opportunity and ensure any student can build a great career no matter who they know, where they live or what school they attend.
'Talentspace by Handshake' is Handshake's platform for recruiting events and the first product we offer on the European market. Founded in 2017 as a startup in Berlin, we joined Handshake in 2022. We continue to operate autonomously as a startup while driving Handshake's expansion into Europe.
- Deliver end-to-end campaigns that align with sales objectives and overall company targets
- Articulate a compelling value proposition by developing a clear positioning and messaging around our key features from user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Manage the development of all go-to-market content and experiences, including success stories, best practices, how-to guides, blog post to reach and connect with various segments
- Get creative and innovative with engagement, positioning and promotion - always be asking “what haven’t we tried or tested?”
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, ideally at a B2B SaaS company. Experience in HR Tech a plus.
- Strong project management and cross-functional skills.
- Experience running integrated marketing campaigns.
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be fluent in German or French.