Customer Success Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic, highly motivated team creating better career outcomes for millions globally? Do you want to join a startup, while not losing the safety net of a more established company? Then you should read on!
Handshake is the largest early career network in the world, bringing together 20 million students and young alumni, 1,400 colleges and universities and 650,000 employers (including 100% of the Fortune 500). Our recent $200 million fundraise will fuel our next phase of growth and propel our mission to democratize access to opportunity and ensure any student can build a great career no matter who they know, where they live or what school they attend.
'Talentspace by Handshake' is Handshake's platform for recruiting events and the first product we offer on the European market. Founded in 2017 as a startup in Berlin, we joined Handshake in 2022. We continue to operate autonomously as a startup while driving Handshake's expansion into Europe.
- Managing customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for maximum success.
- Studying customer usage to make data-driven arguments that help customers be better users of Talentspace.
- Using great written and oral communication to answer customer questions and push customers forward.
- Listening to customer feedback, analyzing it, and working with our product and engineering teams to get new features scoped and prioritized.
- Owning projects that move Talentspace forward, like creating scalable educational materials, developing and refining workflows.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You're patient and understand the importance of a good customer experience to company growth.
- You’re a great communicator, writer, and problem solver.
- You're excited by working on a small, collaborative, innovative team and recognize that success for any product is ultimately measured by the success of the product’s customers.
- You're well organized, detail-orientated, and self-driven.
- You love a job helping people, and love a job where those you help love your help!