Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
RoleFull Stack Programming
TeachFX uses AI to show educators personalized insights about the learning dynamics in their classroom, helping them understand which of their instructional practices are making the greatest positive impact on student engagement and equity. We're bringing together the best of computational linguistics, machine learning, and education research, to superpower teachers in their work. We just raised our Series A, and can't wait to grow our impact!
As a software engineer at TeachFX, you'll be a key leader of our company as we scale, and you’ll help define TeachFX’s engineering culture. You’ll build the systems that will support our growth and will have the ability to take ownership of projects from inception to completion. We are a deeply mission-driven company, working hard to develop tech that revolutionizes teacher professional learning -- and we’re looking for engineers who want to use their skills to power our mission.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 3+ years of industry software engineering experience.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- You have an ownership mindset. You embrace both responsibility and accountability.
- You have prior experience building high-quality software, and following coding best practices.
- You enjoy working on a team and in a pair programming environment.
- You are passionate about social impact and education. You are excited to have an impact on tens of millions of kids' lives through your work.
Our tech stack: We use React, React Native, Django, Postgres and GraphQL. In addition, we use Airflow, Docker, Expo, BigQuery, Data Studio, and other Google Cloud Platform services.
TeachFX is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.