Senior UX Researcher & Product Designer
Senior Product Designer & UX Researcher
TeachFX empowers educators to learn, practice, and master the instructional moves that research shows deepen student learning and equity.
We're leveraging the best of computational linguistics, machine learning, and education research to fuel low-cost teacher professional learning at scale. Using voice AI and NLP over classroom audio recordings, TeachFX provides educators unprecedented insight into their own instruction and the discourse patterns in their classrooms. We pair these insights with personalized guidance to empower them to grow in their craft.
We just raised a $10 million Series A from incredible investors who believe in our mission and vision, including Reach Capital, Osage Venture Partners, Pearson Ventures and Brighteye Ventures.
As a Product Designer and UX Researcher at TeachFX, you’ll own projects from inception to completion. We are a deeply mission-driven company, and we’re looking for a designer and researcher who is eager to use their skills to power our mission.
- You'll partner with the Product and engineering teams to design, test and build user experiences that delight and engage teachers, coaches and administrators.
- You'll conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and behaviors that will inform the product design.
- You’ll create, test and validate hypotheses through rapid iteration of designs.
- You'll create wireframes, storyboards, process flows and UX prototypes to communicate designs and specifications.
- You'll write clear specifications to drive cross-functionally aligned implementation processes.
- You'll communicate regularly with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to maximize learning and insights.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Find joy in designing products people love
- Bring 3+ years of industry experience working in product design and user research
- Excel at listening and asking illuminating questions
- Hone in on key user problems to solve
- Communicate exceptionally clearly both verbally and in writing
- Manage projects with extreme organization and attention to detail
- Passion for using your time and skills to build a more equitable education system.
- Preferably have experience designing products for educators.
TeachFX is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.