Recruiter - VFX/Post-Production
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
The Technicolor Creative Studios talent team is comprised of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of the Technicolor brand across visual effects, advertising, creative experience and animation. We provide a central hub and the latest in job matching, job alerts, career guidance and development, thought leadership, learning opportunities and industry insights.
We recognise that great creative work can only be produced with talented and diverse people. The most advanced technologies can only go so far without the right people wielding them. With offices across New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Berlin, Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Adelaide, it is our aim to foster a diverse community and lead the way into a more inclusive creative industry, representative of the world we live in.
We are looking for a recruiter to join our United States talent acquisition team supporting The Mill and Moving Picture Company, both a part of Technicolor Creative Studios. A Recruiter is a trusted partner to Department Heads and Hiring Managers. Collaborating closely with the Head of Talent for the US and other members of the team, you will help to build and maintain a pipeline of the best talent in the Visual Effects, Experience, Motion Design, and Animation industries in the United States.
Experience in VFX/Post Production recruitment in major markets such as New York or Los Angeles is preferred, though this is a remote position on a fully distributed team.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Partner with hiring managers through regular meetings, check-ins, and discussion, to ensure momentum and support for the hiring team.
- Drive a positive candidate experience while acting as the initial point of contact for external and internal candidates.
- Appropriately advertise opportunities including utilising social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Manage job requisitions and review applications in the ATS (SmartRecruiters), curating talent by reviewing demo reels, portfolios & resumes.
- Screen candidates on video or phone calls, assessing their suitability for interview and establishing their salary expectations, availability and their right work status for the relevant location.
- Organise interviews with Hiring Managers, negotiate with candidates and coordinate offer letters with HR.
- Update and maintain a database of suitable talent to meet future hiring needs and project-based positions in a short turn around. Track outreach and team feedback while maintaining consistent follow-up with candidates.
- Supporting the scheduling and production team in sourcing and screening freelance talent for short-term needs as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Customer-focused approach to building relationships both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of (or experience in) the Visual Effects, Film, Advertising, and/or Gaming industries
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, adaptable, proactive and able to provide a high level of all-round performance
- Working knowledge or experience in the recruitment life cycle and strategies to hire the best talent globally.
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with candidate tracking software and utilizing social networks as a tool for engaging with talent.
- A good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.