2 to 4 years
RoleAll Other Remote
We're seeking a talented, experienced developer who is looking to advance their career by working for a growing FinTech. You will have exposure to, and directly work on, multiple languages and tech stacks, applied across a growing product suite. Because innovation drives us, you will necessarily have the potential to grow across the organization.
The successful candidate will work closely with a driven and entrepreneurial group of colleagues, primarily focusing on the development, maintenance and support of Templum's regulated exchange, broker dealer and white-label FinTech solutions.
As a key member of the software development and delivery team, you will:
- Design and develop new UI modules across all of our issuer-client platforms (white label and API) as well as our marketplace exchange/ATS/customer administrative interface.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- B.S. / M.S degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2-4 years' work experience
- HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience with WebSocket's, RestAPI and streaming data.
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
- UX or Visual Design capabilities are a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to work on rapidly changing and evolving technologies.
- Working knowledge of financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design.
- Secure coding practices.
- Expected annual base salary for this role is between $100,000 and $150,000 at the commencement of employment. However, base salary, if hired, will be determined on an individualized basis and constitutes only one part of the total rewards and compensation package, which will include a 4% 401K match and health benefits subsidized at 75% by Templum. Depending on the position, total compensation may also include options, commission earnings, incentive compensation, and/or discretionary bonuses. Please note that ancillary benefits are subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of Templum.
- Please discuss with our recruiter if you require any accommodation throughout the process to help enable a smooth interview (i.e., accessibility in terms of location, timing, method, etc.)
- Templum truly believes that diversity fosters innovation and we're proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.