Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for continuously driving value for our medium-sized customers.
You will play an integral role in the customer journey by ensuring smooth onboarding, promoting product adoption, communicating best practices, and overseeing the renewal process. Furthermore, through the analysis of customer usage data, you will build and maintain communication cadences to increase the overall health of your customer base and suggest overall improvements through quarterly initiatives.
If you’re passionate about customer success, and are resourceful, analytical, and open-minded, you’ll be an ideal candidate for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive customer lifecycle with our small and medium-sized customers within your tier.
- Interact with customers to deliver product training, drive adoption, engagement, and solicit product feedback
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business needs and build a strategy with defined goals that demonstrate measurable outcomes
- Manage, forecast, and secure customer renewals
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities with customers
- Implement and drive action plans for at-risk customers
- Navigate, analyze and track data to uncover customer trends
- Contribute to our internal and external process and documentation based on the data gathered
- Continue to build out a tech-touch model to optimize our one-to-many customer approach
- Be the voice of our customers
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, experience in SaaS is an asset
- Customer advocate and relationship builder who demonstrates customer empathy
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a commitment to process improvement
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong time management and organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Chargebee, Salesloft, etc. is considered an asset
What's In It For You (Org-wide)
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace supporting over 20,000 customers around the world, we hire top talent who build with heart and succeed with others.
We’re on a mission to help modern, forward-thinking product and engineering teams work better. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk to support our customers with roadmapping and planning tools to add to our integration applications for time management, resource planning and budget management. Our product suite helps modern product-led organizations blend roadmaps and planning with financial and team capacity data, so they can better meet their needs and thrive in dynamic, competitive landscapes. Our innovations in automation and machine learning make logging time seamless for the highly skilled and creative people doing the work. With uninterrupted effort, team leads and executives gain deep insights into how time is being used in order to plan, manage, and deliver results. After all, time is a finite and precious resource, and the world’s top performing teams unlock the value of their time so that they consistently succeed.
Come join us as we continuously innovate our industry-leading products and expand to new ecosystems. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will bring their unique perspectives to our global teams.
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.