Senior Software Engineer
RoleFull Stack Programming
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Are you a seasoned engineer who is obsessed with developing elegant solutions and writing high-quality code? Do you have strong experience building highly scalable, highly available full-stack .NET applications? Are you a driven and motivated developer who thrives on the intensity of developing enterprise-grade solutions that solve critical customer needs? Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise to help improve processes and elevate the team members around you?
If the answer is yes – then this is the role for you.
Writing new and maintaining the existing code! Sometimes adding new features or new APIs - you'll get a spec and start coding. Sometimes fixing bugs and refactoring existing code. Your projects may range from full stack development of new features (UI, service and database layers) to new features that use cloud capabilities. Between teams staffed exclusively with A-players and quality standards that require comprehensive testing, you will confidently ship new features to production.
- Learn and understand our Product, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture, Programming Model, and software development environment.
- You will be coding, testing, and implementing new features and providing troubleshooting support for existing legacy systems. Additionally, this will include reviewing, analyzing, and modifying existing software programs. Also, you may be interacting directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve software problems.
- Participate and lead, when needed, process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Product Manager.
- Participate in the development of test plans and overall quality efforts with QA.
- Participate in training design, documentation, and delivery efforts in concert with the Project/Product Manager.
- Participate and lead, when needed, meetings with the customer.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience programming in C#, .Net
- Deep understanding of the .Net platform and current frameworks
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and technologies.
- Experience building highly scalable, highly available full-stack .Net applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Availability to engage with team members across global time zones for alignment and knowledge sharing.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Unlimited vacation
- 401K match up to 1.5%
- Company funded healthcare