Remote Motion Designer
Anywhere in the World
I'm Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We're a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we've experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we're looking for a Motion designer who's passionate about visual design, marketing and creativity as well as helping people land dream jobs.
What's in it for you?
- Help shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: â¬1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
As our in-house Motion Designer, you will work directly with our fast-growing marketing team to develop awe-inspiring motion graphics, videos and animations that accompany our blog posts, advertising campaigns, email communications, newsletters, and so much more.
You will be responsible for elevating TestGorilla's brand and breathing life into the brand with motion to tell a compelling story. This is an amazing opportunity for a Motion Designer that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put 1 billion people in their dream jobs!
You'll spend time on the following:
- Designing video and motion-based creatives that speak to our audience
- Collaborating with other marketing team members to come up with fantastic new ideas for marketing campaigns and motion designs to accompany our content
- Liaising with external freelancers and overseeing the quality and timeliness of their work
- Following TestGorilla's brand guidelines, and where necessary, expanding or improving them
- Getting to know our audience and understanding what blows their socks off, what delights them, and what piques their curiosity enough to come to our website to find out more
- Understanding and reviewing the performance results of your work and sharing this with the broader marketing team
- Understanding and investigating new methods to develop highly visible creative video solutions
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience in motion design and owning creative projects for tech brands (B2B or B2C)
- You have a portfolio showcasing your previous work with stats around performance (please include link)
- You have experience collaborating on motion designs within a campaign from idea-creation, to story-board, to best-in-class execution, including testing and iterating to improve performance
- You have a hands-on, collaborative approach to design, where you're able to detach yourself from your creations and look at them objectively
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if...
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
We don't offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don't have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I'd like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It's also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you're hired, I'll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.