DevOps Lead Engineer
The Cornerstone Talent is looking for the best talent to join our client team.
Spanish startup with international expansion specialized in IoT that develops a B2B PaaS platform, offering mobility solutions is looking for a DevOps Lead Engineer.
What do they offer?
- ️Permanent Contract
- Be hired by the client, directly
- Salary open to your expectations
- If you live in Madrid you can enjoy teleworking 4 days per week. You should be onsite on Thursdays in order to do team building activities. If you live outside Madrid Community, you'll work 100% remote
- International environment
- Collaborative environment, horizontal structure
- Creative environment, where it is important to create ideas, contribute the best of each one and seek continuous improvement.
- To implement all CI/CD pipelines for every single microservice present on the solution
- To manage and support OpenShift solution
- Participate in high-level architectural discussions with product owners and cross-functional engineering leaders
- To help on services migration to a cloud environment
- Experience in OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge in applications deployment (such as web, .NET,…)
- Experience in OS system administration (Centos, RedHat, Debian, Windows, ...)
- Strong knowledge of cloud environment and tools: Azure, AWS, …
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Knowledge about agile management tools as JIRA, AzureDevOps, …