SAP Support Consultant (SD/MM)
Job title: SAP Support Consultant (SAP SD/MM)
Location: UK based
Salary: Excellent basic salary and on-call, enhanced private healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday, Birthday off, life insurance 4x annual salary, volunteer day, charitable donations of your choice, CSR initiatives, plus more!
The Config Team is an experienced and trusted SAP Support partner. We aim to delight our customers by exceeding their expectations in all aspects of support and service. This role is critical for managing and delivering day to day client requirements including Service Requests, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Minor Changes aligned to ITIL Methodology and Service Level Agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To own SAP support related activities for SAP SD/MM for multiple customers and different systems.
- Support of other technologies including the range of The Config Team products and mobile technology.
- Liaise with 3rd parties on issue resolution as required.
- Continually monitor and complete team tasks and activities to ensure prompt delivery of the highest standard.
- Where appropriate and working with Senior Consultants you may be required to assist with client workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Assist the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP technology, particularly within the Supply Chain.
- Display behaviours which reflect The Config Team Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values.
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in supporting SAP SD/MM modules.
The Config Team:
A leading SAP Consultancy, with a people-centric and collaborative culture focused on employee well-being, learning and development and creating an excellent place to work for our people. We aim to delight customers with the exceptional delivery of SAP support services and projects.
Why apply for this position with The Config Team?
- Hybrid / remote working.
- Opportunities to work with different customer systems and the latest technology.
- Excellent career progression and L&D opportunities available.
- SAP Gold Partner Status.
- Investors In People Gold Accredited.
- State of the art home office equipment provided.
- Stability, safety and security. We have had continued growth throughout 2020 – 2021 and expanded into new international markets.
Find out more about Life At The Config Team on Glassdoor where we our proud to say employees rate us 4.9 / 5 stars! https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-The-Config-Team-EI_IE1831019.11,26.htm
The Config Team values:
Purpose: Trusted to deliver, we make the difference that creates a smile across the whole supply chain.
Mission: To delight our customers by providing amazing SAP Supply Chain solutions that enable a seamless flow of data through their supply chain
Vision: To be recognised as the best team in the world for delivering innovative logistics related SAP solutions
Values: Teamwork – Skills – People – Customers – Innovation – Results
If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you soon. Please submit your CV.