Third and Grove
Visual Designer (1099)
2 to 4 years
This position is fully remote. All applicants must live and work in the United States.
- TAG is looking for a motivated Visual Designer who enjoys thinking outside the box and wants to create visual solutions that push us forward. As a Visual Designer at TAG, you will polish all things digital for TAG and our clients. From presentation decks, to banner ads, to website redesign projects, you will be responsible for leveraging brand guidelines to create assets that reinforce a brand's voice through its digital touch points. If you want to be a part of an award-winning team, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- An unwavering curiosity for creative innovation and awareness of digital trends
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills
- Impressive portfolio including digital campaigns and websites
- Ability to thrive and adapt to in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years of design experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and presentation software such as Apple Keynote and
- Google Slides
- Advanced proficiency in Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop preferred.
What you'll do:
- Leverage brand guidelines to establish the look and feel for digital campaigns
- Translate client requests into functional designs
- Design logos, icons, and infographics
- Source photography and resize imagery
- Maintain and optimize deck templates used in sales and client presentations
- Produce inspiring marketing materials for TAG brand
- Support Art Directors on website redesign projects
- Educate team on design theory including layout, color, typography, and hierarchy
- Keep up on emerging industry trends and best practices
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health, vision and dental insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with 4% match
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget
About Third and Grove
- Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
- Third and Grove provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, protected veteran, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Third and Grove's vision is to leave the web better than we found it. Our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives play a significant role in that. As an equal opportunity employer, we are working to ensure we both grow and maintain a team of individuals from varying backgrounds and perspectives. People are at the center of everything we do, and we want to encourage our staff to bring their authentic selves to work, so that we can learn from each other and better serve our clients, our communities, and the world.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match 100% of the criteria.