UX/Product Designer (UA)
UX / Product Designer
Techmates Group is looking for middle-level UX / Product Designers to help shape our clients' products into holistic, robust solutions that are usable for all. Join an international team of commerce experts tackling global challenges and building systems for industry leaders.
Qualities we like:
- Excellent communication skills. Experience working directly with English language business partners is a must.
- Experience with Figma is a must
- Comfortable reviewing and analyzing a project's functional specifications and requirements with business partners
- Experience generating UX documentation such as information architectures, journey maps, user personas, and wireframes
- Ability to generate, expand upon, and work within existing design pattern frameworks
- Good understanding of modern UI development, and ability to support developer questions about the implementation of design
- Appreciation of accessible design, and knowledge of WCAG best practices
- Comfortable working with remote teams, and able to stay motivated while working independently
- Ability to handle direct communications with business partners, balancing client needs while educating partners on usability best practices
Things you would be doing:
- Partnering with our clients to understand their goals and provide strategic UX support
- Extending and enhancing clients' visual brands and design guidelines
- Designing from the wireframe stage through final production deployment
- Practicing agile design methodology, working iteratively alongside development teams
What makes TMG special?
- Our friendly and supportive culture- we love what we do!
- Long term partnerships with industry leading manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers
- Globally distributed company, 100% remote work from anywhere
- Unlimited vacation, sick days and personal leave; we trust our people to be professional and responsible
- 0% bureaucracy culture — we do not have specific roles, we have responsibilities