HR & Talent Acquisition Manager (M/F/D)
RoleAll Other Remote
Be aware that this position is completely Remote but our working hours are Central European Time (+/- 2h)
About Tomorrow’s University
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s University, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
As HR & Talent Acquisition Manager at Tomorrow University, you will be responsible for leading and managing the end-to-end recruitment process, as well as overseeing the People Success operations of our company. You will work closely with other departments and hiring managers to attract, recruit, and retain top talent that aligns with our company's culture and values.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and plans to attract the best candidates for all levels of the organization
- Manage and execute the full cycle recruitment process including job postings, screening, interviewing, selection, and onboarding
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team leads to understand their hiring needs and provide guidance on recruitment processes and best practices
- Develop and manage employer branding initiatives to enhance Tomorrow University's reputation as an employer of choice
- Setup employment contracts and manage our payroll administration, including processing payroll, maintaining payroll records, and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and laws
- Implement and develop further HR policies and procedures
- Ensure HR systems and processes are in place and aligned with business goals
- Manage employee engagement and retention strategies
- Develop and implement performance management processes that drive a high-performance culture
- Provide guidance to managers on employee relations and performance management
- Plan and manage team events and initiatives, such as offsites, team building activities and holiday parties
- 3+ years of experience in HR and Talent Acquisition in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in full cycle recruitment and employer branding
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of German employment laws and regulations (international experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, identify trends, and make informed decisions based on data analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, develop solutions, and implement changes
For us, it is also important that you:
- Have a high level of Integrity, Curiosity, Growth & being driven to make an impact;
- Have a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Are eager to learn, diligent in executing;
- Are passionate about Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology
What can we offer you?
- Work wherever you are and whenever you want: Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. The company will cover co-working space costs to meet, mingle and work in different locations;
- Grow and develop yourself: Every team member can study for free at Tomorrow University (excl. partner fees if applicable) plus we have a needs-based budget approach - We fund proper resources on training, mentoring, and books to provide relevant knowledge and support the professional development of our team members;
- Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week Workation at a different place around the globe;
- 25 days of Vacation plus public holidays based on where you are located;
- Well-being and Team building activities such as online Yoga Classes, Learning Sessions, Informal Friday hang-out sessions, and much more!
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!
We actively promote inclusion, equality, and diversity and pursue the strategic goal of significantly increasing the proportion of women and people from traditionally under-represented groups in the education community. Accordingly, we particularly welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.