🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
We’re at an inflection point where the metaverse is about to transform every aspect of communication, collaboration and learning. With an increasingly liquid workforce and a distributed customer base - every organization is rethinking the way it works and the way it builds and grows relationships.
Built on the foundations of a proprietary and transformative core technology stack, our Metaverse as a Service (MaaS) is already used by some of the world’s most influential organizations to connect employees, partners, and customers in a new digital realm, breaking down barriers of time, space and language and helping bring people together, even when they’re physically apart.
Born as a distributed company that celebrates multiculturalism, Touchcast has over 200 employees in North America, Europe and Asia.
How you drive success:
Our clients need a concise and actionable description of how to deploy our software alongside other enterprise software solutions. They will need help settling upon key integration points and authoring a project plan to deliver metaverse projects at scale. You will be the person they turn to for this and they will depend on you to be a sense maker defining what is possible with our platform and associated services.
Your contribution will help the sales team at Touchcast win more and more fortune 500 clients and you will be adept at delivering pre-sales support where needed.
- You will work hand in hand with our leadership team as we launch our own SDK and you will help us navigate from compelling discussions into built and deployed environments. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Build implementation and technical infrastructure plans
- Work with sales in a pre sales motion to explain the technology we sell
- Work with marketing to ensure our collateral reflects the software we sell
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- A Sales Engineer at the cutting edge of deploying MSFT Teams communications services.
- Classically Microsoft trained and comfortable working with SI partners.
- You can hold your own with CTOs of some of the biggest companies in the world.
- You have a powerful intellect and expect to be challenged to use it on projects that are often first-in market.
- Comfortable in an extremely fast paced start-up environment with a body of evidence to prove the impact you had.
Must have experience with:
- Unreal Engine - React
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure Service
- Asp.Net Core