Accounting Analyst (he/she/they)
2 to 3 years
RoleManagement and Finance
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint & Truekind
We are looking for an Accounting Analyst that will support the accounting closing process, proactively investigate and resolve discrepancies - research and explain account fluctuations. Someone who can assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting packages for management, investors, and key vendors.
- Support in the accounting closing process, to accomplish timely month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close procedures for certain key balance sheet and income statement accounts (including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and compositions).
- Proactively investigate and resolve discrepancies - research and explain account fluctuations.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting packages for management, investors and key vendors.
- Assist in improving the accounting processes by helping to evaluate processes and opportunities to add value and efficiency.
- Participate in the external audit process, providing all the documentation on time to the auditors related to the accounts and samples assigned.
- Prepare the monthly invoicing information for Wholesale.
- Support other administrative tasks related to the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2- 3 years of general accounting experience.
- External audit experience in Big4 (Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, and EY) auditing Retail or - Ecommerce companies is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Advanced Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures is a must. IFRS / SOX / US GAAP is a plus.
- Experience with Netsuite ERP or another ERP will be valued.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!