Account Executive, Inbound Sales
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Excellent opportunities available for SaaS-savvy, experienced Sales Account Executives!
Trakstar is looking for energetic, SaaS-savvy Sales Account Executives to represent the Trakstar platform and convert inbound leads to new business sales. We are looking for talented people with numerous years of SaaS sales experience, positive attitudes, continuous learner mindsets, and an innate drive to be wildly successful with us on this journey to empower clients with end-to-end employee management solutions.
You should be highly self-motivated, an excellent written and verbal communicator, excited by the opportunity to sell multi-year platform subscriptions to inbound prospects and comfortable working remotely while managing sales processes professionally over Zoom. We look forward to meeting you!
What we do:
Trakstar is a best-in-class, unified human capital management solution that supports mid-market companies to attract, retain, and grow their employee workforce. With almost two decades of experience providing unique employee management solutions, Trakstar is an end-to-end platform offering seamless applicant tracking, training, and performance solutions. In this ever-changing and remote work environment, the demand for Trakstar is growing and we are looking for employees to help scale our existing organization.
Our company mission is to uplevel employee performance from hire to retire, because we believe people are happier and healthier when they know their work matters. We are serving thousands of clients around the globe. At Trakstar, we hire only the best people - individuals who impress their prospects and clients with their industry knowledge of best practices and insights into how Trakstar’s ever-expanding employee management tools can help their businesses grow and scale.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Trakstar inbound prospects through a professional sales process with the intent of converting prospect inquiries into new client relationships.
- Exceed your monthly target quota.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts to represent the Trakstar brand.
- Creatively engage in and develop meaningful relationships with prospects.
- Manage a structured sales process from discovery to closed contracts.
- Maintain accuracy of your sales funnel in Salesforce and communicate regular updates with team members and leadership on your sales pipeline progress.
- Contribute positivity and knowledge during team meetings and 1:1 with colleagues each week.
- Partner proactively as needed with team members in sales and other functional areas to support common goals in sales, service, implementation, and production.
You’re best for this role if you:
- Consistently exceed your sales quota.
- Are data-driven and extremely coachable.
- Enthusiastically step into uncertain territory and are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Excel at interacting with prospects to identify how our solutions will advance their organizational objectives.
- You are wildly resourceful and accountable for your own success. No excuses.
- Confidently utilize problem solving skills and propose solutions.
- Fearlessly own big projects and drive work forward.
- Proactively reflect upon, and learn from successes and failures.
- Experienced SaaS Sales professional; HR or HCM experience given preference
- Independently driven to be the best
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter
- Extremely organized
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, Zoom, MacOS a plus
- Competitive salary
- $65,000 base / $115,000 OTE / no cap
- Remote first environment
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group term life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, critical illness, and accident coverage
- 401(k) program with pre- and post-tax payroll options plus employer match
Trakstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.