🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
This is a remote position.
We are seeking an outgoing individual for our Remote Cruise Advisor position. As a Advisor, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure clients in destinations all around the world! This position is great for anyone who absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research, Create, and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
- Review individuals needs and wants for travel, to ensure you can cater a trip specially designed to meet their needs
- Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel
- Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized with specific destinations
- Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients budget constraints
- Create promotional materials to utilize
- Monitor restrictions on travel that come and go
- Book travel needs (airline, car rental, hotel accommodations, cruise, ticket/event sales, etc…)
- Effectively communicate with clients pre/post travel
- Handle issues that may arise during the bookings and/or travel for clients
- Network with tour operators regarding packages that you can possibly offer to clients
- Part Time or Full time
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and be authorized to work within the US.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
- Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop recommend but not required
- Personal travel experience is a huge plus, however not required
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not required
Requirements: Must be 18+ Attend an Orientation online Attend webinar training is a must for future travels Must have computer and WIFI Skills: Self-Motivated Internet savvy- Must know how to use the internet Communication Skills BENEFITS: Travel discounts- Use your travel discount to go on vacations anytime you like Online course training-Earn complementary cruises and tickets to places like Disney Support team- we have a support team to help you grow in the company
Highschool or Diploma required*