Technical Support Operations Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
Looking for a new career opportunity? Are you an analytical, organized, and results-driven leader? Do you enjoy developing and coaching your direct reports? Does solving problems that yield high Customer Satisfaction & Quick Resolutions make you grin from ear to ear? Do you want to work for a remote-first employer that enables their team to grow?
Our Technical Support Operations Manager role may be a great fit for you if you like building employee relationships and building scalable tech support processes from the ground up. If you value autonomy when figuring out how to solve problems and scale your org, again, this opportunity may be a great alignment with your career goals. This leadership role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success and make a significant contribution to the development of our overall customer experience strategy.
Treez is looking for a rising support operations leader to own and drive the strategy for technology and people within the support organization. In this role, you will identify, implement, optimize, or create the systems we need, as well as, capture and leverage data to make the informed decisions that improve our support experience. This is a crucial leadership role that will help scale the Treez business while offering opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop, & manage the technical customer support team
- Responsible for building, defining, & leading the 3 tiers of Treez support
- Tier 1 - Lead our offshore contracted Tier 1 Team
- Tier 2 - Lead our on-shore Tier 2 Team
- Tier 3 - Lead our most technical Tier 3 Team
- Build iterative frameworks and continuously improve support performance
- Define & streamline escalation flows between tier 1, tier 2, & tier 3
- Partner with and build cross-functional relationships between Product Management and Engineering to streamline the feedback loop with our clients
- Manage & delegate all outbound support customer communications including service incidents, release announcements, community content, & help center content.
- Find, recruit, train & onboard new support employees
- Maintain integrity & effectiveness of our support tools including Zendesk, Salesforce, etc..
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, & yearly results to reporting manager
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ Years of experience in a customer-facing technical support role, experience with a geographically dispersed team a plus
- 2+ Years of experience managing a customer-facing technical support team. Experience at a technology product company is preferred
- 1+ years of experience managing a support queue preferring experience in Zendesk or a related tool
- SQL & Database (querying) experience
- Application Log File experience
- System-level monitoring tool experience
- Strong Troubleshooting experience and capable of reading logs
Nice to Have:
- Zendesk or related experience
- JIRA or Gitlab or related experience
- Confluence or related experience
Join the Treez Forest and You’ll Enjoy:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible vacation
- Leadership training
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Remote First Work Environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities with a growing company
- Transparent leadership
- A diverse culture of inclusion, innovation, improvement, and customer service
- Making a significant difference in the cannabis industry
Treez is the leading enterprise cloud commerce platform that streamlines retail and supply chain operations within the cannabis market. Through its innovative technology for retailers and brands, the company provides a robust breadth and depth of software solutions required to operate a successful modern dispensary.
Solutions include point of sale, dispensary inventory management, omnichannel sales capabilities and multiple cashless payment options all on a mission-critical platform that ensures regulatory compliance across every supply chain transaction. The innovative platform also connects essential brands with their retailers through a centralized brand catalog with real-time market insights. The extensible open API platform provides smooth integration into a variety of best-of-breed solutions, including CRM, marketplace, cashless payments and data analytics across the partner ecosystem, giving retailers everything they need to grow their business.
Treez Continually Strives to Create a Diverse and Inclusive Environment:
Treez provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Treez Commitment to a Remote-First and Safe Workplace:
Treez is currently a remote-first workplace, meaning that nearly all work can be accomplished from home with occasional in-person meetings and travel. All employees at Treez must be vaccinated against Covid-19 if they are to meet with other Treez employees; legally mandated exemptions are excepted. Treez reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.