RoleSales and Marketing
Triskele Labs has recently undertaken a full rebranding and are in an exciting growth phase, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our great team part time - 20 hours per week.
This is a varied, rewarding role with lots of opportunities to learn, as well as apply your current knowledge – we’re keen for someone who’s well-versed in contemporary marketing trends and best practices, with an interest in new technologies and how they can be leveraged to engage audiences. You will work with our internal team members and external marketing team to ensure all marketing and communications are delivered on time and are up to date. We are very active in sharing our knowledge through social media and with our clients.
We remain one of the last remaining boutiques where our team and customers mean something. We build meaningful relationships with our customers where they are not just an invoice number. We believe in a proactive and supportive company culture where you love what you do and are not sitting watching the clock. Our aim is to be a destination employer and the number one boutique in Australia.
Specific activities, duties and deliverables include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with outsourced marketing team to review and approve all material
- Coordinate internal team to develop material for use by the outsourced team
- Managing Social Media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Attending weekly WIPs with the outsourced team to ensure traction is being held
- Coordinating Triskele Labs events which could include trade shows and small events (such as private invites to AFL, cricket, spring carnival etc.
- Other tasks as required
Knowledge & Skills
A Bachelor’s degree or similar in Marketing/Communications is required to be considered for this role, along with:
- Knowledge and/or experience with social media platforms management
- High level familiarity with MS Office
The Marketing Coordinator role is open to suitably qualified entry level or graduate candidates.
We are looking for someone who has;
- Excellent soft skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a focus on excellence and efficiency
- Willingness to dive into new work to acquire knowledge
- Capability to go the extra mile to deliver
- Ability to foster positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker who can manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can deliver results on time
- Understanding of other cultures and beliefs systems
- Excellent eye for detail
Team culture is everything to Triskele Labs and it is the reason we exist. Our founder set out to create a cybersecurity company that is a place our team love to work.
While we focus this culture on the team in Australia, the pivot to remote working has ensured that we provide this for all team members, on-site or remote. We will continue to strive for excellence with our inclusive team culture through initiatives developed by our People and Culture team.
In addition, we provide:
- Additional days of paid leave - 'Birthday Leave' and 'Doona Day' leave
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks post 12 months of service) available to either parent/caregiver
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all team members
We are a forward thinking company and always looking for ways to boost our team culture and ensure we are a destination employer.