Data Analyst / Analytics Engineer
RoleAll Other Remote
- Trouva is the leading platform to discover independent boutiques and brands offering customers a curated range of homewares, fashion and lifestyle. Launched in 2015, Trouva is headquartered in London and partners with over 700 independent boutiques across Europe, shipping to 38 countries worldwide.
- In December 2022, Trouva was acquired by Re:store, to help bridge the gap between online and offline for independent retailers. The acquisition of Trouva comes as a pivotal moment for Re:store as it plans to integrate its social commerce technology with the marketplace for use by independent retailers. The integration will further advance personalised consumer experiences between the retailers and their global customer base via Trouva.
- You will be part of the Data & Analytics team we are building, gathering experience across the main data disciplines (Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and ML). As a Data analyst / Analytics engineer, you’ll face the challenge of working with different data sources, standardising processes and making our data scalable to support our business and products.
- You will collaborate with the Business and Operations side by helping us define new processes and setting up rich datasets for them to consume and build actionable insights, enabling them to scale faster.
- You will collaborate with the Product side by helping define the metrics that will shape the future of our business model, investigating and providing opportunities for product growth as well as helping establish a data driven product development culture based on experimentation and AB testing.
- At Trouva we have to constantly evolve and iterate over our vision, and we are currently at a pivotal point where you can help shape our vision, work with different tools and ride the wave of the new technologies we are bringing to our Trouva.com main product.
- Based in Portugal or the UK
- Interest in social ecommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or economics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, with experience in querying large data sets. Experience with Amazon Redshift is a plus
- Experience in data visualisation and dashboard creation tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio (Looker) or Power BI
- Familiarity with statistical software and programming languages such as R and Python
- General understanding of the components of the modern data stack such as ingestion, transformation and governance
- Good communication skills to present insights to different audiences
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis
- Basic understanding of practical machine learning and predictive modelling techniques. Hands-on experience is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to work in a fast-paced environment with loosely defined requirements and deadlines
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 25 days of holiday, plus applicable bank holidays
- Flexible, remote working policy with occasional in-person team meets in Lisbon
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved