🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a driven and strategic sales professional to serve as a Key Account Manager on our Client Solutions team. This person should be able to drive business results and expand our footprint with current customers. This person will play a critical role in managing our current customer footprint and driving expansion within our customer portfolio. The Account Manager will serve as the liaison between C-level executives and a multitude of internal teams (Bizops, sales, engineering, and product)
- Manage and foster high-level stakeholder relationships with our customers
- Become an expert with our product and be able to speak to it within any conversation you may have with any of our customers
- Serve as a market expert to educate and inform our partners on complex and intricate decisions to support their programs
- Hold quarterly and yearly business reviews to gather feedback and update our customers on new product features, as well as upsell additional services or products
- Serve as the liaison between our own internal product team and our customer
- Organize and lead training sessions with our customers to ensure proper use and adoption of our product
Who you are
- Driven by results. You strive to not just achieve goals but to exceed them leveraging your work ethic and experience
- Team player. You thrive working within a fast-paced team and know how to lean on your partners and provide help whenever needed
- Organized and efficient. You take pride in creating efficiencies and improving day-to-day, and you are able to stay organized even in an ever-changing environment
- 3+ Years in an Account Management or Customer Success capacity
- SaaS or Staffing sales experience (Healthcare preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.