🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Truveris is looking for a Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. In this role, you will support the VP of HR in driving recruitment strategies, and operational excellence in leading a recruitment function responsible for finding best-in-class Truverians. You will work collaboratively across the organization and closely with the Operations, Product, Client Success, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Technology teams to fill roles.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 4+ years of experience in an in-house or agency recruiting role, and have developed strong project management and client-facing skills
- Understand the talent landscape and can proactively search for niche roles
- Able to work well with and without direction, intellectually curious and always seeking improvement
- Adaptable and proven success at developing solid relationships in a short period of time
- You have sound judgment and can handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- You are a proactive communicator who is thoughtful of areas where communication gaps may exist
- A true team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Able to be autonomous, open, and transparent
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and internal key cross-functional stakeholders
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Ensure that we are avoiding bias in our interviews by following a competency-based interview approach
NICE TO HAVE’s:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with mid-size, VC backed, fast-moving companies
- Experience using behavioral/competency-based interviewing assessment methodology
- Experience with Lever as an Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, Truveris community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters
- At Truveris, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices
- We will continually invest in your learning and growth.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges
- On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Truveris, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Truverians. We offer an unlimited PTO program, extensive career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK:
Truveris has a remote work model; we recognize the power of choice and the importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Truverians. Roles may be completely remote-based anywhere in the country except for Colorado.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.