Solutions Architect, Healthcare & Life Sciences
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for acting as a Key Subject Matter Expert on the design, implementation, and integration of Truveris’s Life Sciences solutions for pharmaceutical companies. The Solutions Architect will partner with Sales Directors and the Client Solutions team to design and present solutions for prospective clients and deliver innovative, data-driven strategies to improve existing client initiatives. The Solutions Architect will be a strong client advocate by focusing on building strong programs that create customer engagement, exceptional product adoption, and high customer happiness. The ideal candidate will position Truveris as a thought leader in the market and throughout target pharmaceutical organizations, creating opportunities for new sales and current client expansion.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A SME and trusted advisor to clients in the pharmacy benefits ecosystem and the patient access market
- Able to work well with and without direction, intellectually curious and always seeking improvement
- Successful at developing solid relationships in a short period of time
- Possess sound judgment and can handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- A proactive communicator who is thoughtful of areas where communication gaps may exist
- A team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Able to be autonomous, open, and transparent
- Proud of your proven track record of consistently exceeding client expectations
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Support business development and account expansion activities within pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations as part of a team and individual contributor
- Partner with Sales Directors as a subject matter expert, providing program design recommendations and insights throughout the sales process
- Lead pre-sales analytics and solution design processes
- Own program design, including in-depth program analytics and reporting, during client onboarding.
- Support implementation processes, program implementation, ongoing client deliverables, and program execution , partnering with Client Solutions team.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advisor to clients on the pharmacy benefits ecosystem and the patient access market
- Partner with Client Solutions team on client delivery, program execution, reporting and management post-launch
- Identify opportunities for refinement, upsell and expansion within existing accounts
- Support the renewal of existing clients
- Represent Truveris within client organizations and at key industry events
- Extensive experience working in client facing roles and managing client relationships
- Experience working in the healthcare or life sciences field
- Direct experience with the pharmacy/pharmaceuticals industry
- Ability to translate complex strategies into easily communicable concepts
- Passionate about changing and improving the healthcare industry for all stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Willingness to travel 10% - 20% both locally and out-of-town
- Bachelor’s in a related discipline
NICE TO HAVE’S:
- 5-7 years of experience in a management consulting, market access, and/or patient access
- Familiarity with/ability to learn Tableau, basic SQL, or other BI and analytics tools
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, Truveris community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters
- At Truveris, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices
- We will continually invest in your learning and growth. We will support you in growing your tech, sales skills
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges
- On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Truveris, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Truverians. We offer an unlimited PTO program, extensive career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK:
Truveris has a remote work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Truverians. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country except for Colorado.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.