UX DESIGN PRINCIPLE
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris' proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
Truveris is looking for a UX Design Principle to join our Product team. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer you will be the voice of the end user in product design, and responsible for designing Truveris' client-facing portfolio of pharmacy benefits marketplace, insights, and patient engagement product offerings. As Truveris continues to develop new products and works to transition existing applications to a more wholistic platform of pharmacy benefits solutions, and by partnering with the product, engineering, and marketing teams, the UX Design Principle will bring a new user experience to life.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for SaaS application product visualization and user experience
- Collaborate with development teams on ad hoc design changes due to technical or data constraints
- Participate in the development of new applications, current applications, and processes, and make recommendations according to user stories/ specifications and your design
- Collaborate on requirements gathering and design of data-driven reports and dashboards
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Provide style guides and all needed visual assets to the engineering team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct usability testing to identify UI issues
- 5+ years of commercial experience with UX/UI design for SaaS and mobile applications (B2B & B2C marketplace, BI/analytics, consumer engagement)
- Solid experience in creating functional mockups, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps (UI elements/ screens)
- Proficiency in wireframing tools such as Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, etc.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency with image editing tools like PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc. with sensitivity to user-system interaction and web accessibility guidelines
- Experience in human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related areas of interaction design
- Experience in report/dashboard design preferred for business intelligence tools like Tableau (preferred)
- Experience with product development support tools such as Confluence and Jira a plus
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, Truveris community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You'll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters
- At Truveris, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices
- We will continually invest in your learning and growth. We will support you in growing your tech, sales skills
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges
- On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Truveris, we're proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Truverians. We offer an unlimited PTO program, extensive career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team's diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.