Designer (Marketing)


anywhere in the world

Job Type






Skill Set


Sales and Marketing

Job Details

About Us

At Tydo, you’ll get the benefits of working directly in the consumer product world, while also tackling exciting data viz and engineering problems. We see learning and collaboration as the best parts of our day and believe spending 10% of your time making the other 90% of your life easier as a good bet. We are meeting-lite, lean, and hungry. That being said, we drop things as soon as we can to help each other out. We enjoy working with each other and are keen on solving grisly eCommerce and logistics problems.

We are a data-first company; we load it, transform it, and tell stories with it. We’re backed by Greylock Partners, YCombinator, and top-tier eCommerce and fintech founders.


About the Role

Tydo is hiring a Designer to create visually compelling content that cuts to the core of Tydo’s marketing message. Whether it’s building brand awareness, highlighting brands and partners or simplifying complex data and concepts, you will bring it to life through visuals. You will be a protector of Tydo’s brand image all while pushing creative boundaries in the SaaS landscape. You will have a direct impact and responsibility in making Tydo’s marketing more effective at achieving our ambitious goals. Design plays an important role here and you’ll create the visual identity of many different customer touchpoints — from social media graphics to landing page designs, blog assets, and educational content. You’re a quick, intuitive self-starter who grasps visual concepts quickly.


Who you’ll be working with

You’ll work directly with the Director of Marketing and Head of Design while collaborating cross-functionally with Product, Content Marketing, Partnerships, and more!


  • You’ll create static and animated assets for a broad range of materials and channels, including web experiences and landing pages, social media graphics, blog posts, newsletters, webinar presentations, events, sales & marketing collateral, and more.

  • You’ll work directly with our Marketing Team, Head of Design and Product Team to ensure a cohesive look and feel across all visual representations of Tydo.

  • Translate marketing strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels.

  • You’ll work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders on a cross-functional team to produce elevated design solutions.

  • Establish and maintain an image library for cross-functional use.

  • Strong ability to multi-task between multiple projects independently while effectively managing priorities, expectations, and timelines.

  • Contribute creative ideas on how to refresh visual styles and graphic standards across channels.

  • Use brand strategy and performance data to inform creative solutions and articulate design rationale.


About You
  • 2+ years of agency and/or in-house experience.

  • You have strong familiarity with B2B SaaS platforms (startup or enterprise).

  • Strong digital media / content portfolio that demonstrates excellent aesthetic and art direction skills.

  • Ability to come up with concepts that cohesively touch multiple channels, including web and social. You have an understanding of best practices for various digital channel formats and stay up to date on how different audiences engage with different formats.

  • You have a foundation of design principles and an eye for details through hierarchy, alignment, typography, and user experience.

  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with interpersonal and organizational skills.

  • You are highly proficient in Figma.

  • Illustration and animation experience, preferred.

  • HTML and CSS experience, preferred.

  • Webflow experience a major plus.

  • You generally maintain a positive mentality, especially during stressful situations.

  • Strong ability to multi-task and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to turn around high-quality designs quickly.

  • You have a profoundly collaborative mindset and approach to work. You recognize that, especially as we continue to define our team structure, roles are somewhat fluid. You are willing to contribute outside of your direct job description and become an expert in new areas.

  • A true self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing your own priorities, and adapting where challenges and opportunities are commonplace. You are enthusiastic about remote work.