Python Developer (e-Commerce)
RoleAll Other Remote
Tired of hustling work in software houses? Missing the feeling of creating something real? Want to have an impact and have your opinion heard? Carry on reading.
This team is responsible for our main channel and platform on which the client operates. In close cooperation with Performance Marketing, this team models the sales funnel and the whole customer path.
In collaboration with the Product Department and Brand Marketing, this team creates content around our offer and our brand. On the basis of technology provided by Product Engine, it implements the configurability of our products, and together with Experience Strategy it makes sure that eCommerce Experience is outstanding and unique.
eCommerce consists of digital designers and developers who, with the help of Product Owners, Scrum Masters and the platform team, co-create the whole environment of customer contact with Tylko.
This department was created as a result of the integration of eCommerce and Performance Marketing teams. Growth, together with the Operations Department, is responsible for guiding the user through the complete user path. The primary responsibility of Growth is to reach conversion goals. By combining those two teams we are able to create a coherent and smooth customer journey while improving the efficiency of our marketing efforts.
- Work with Python 3.9, Django 3.2 and Django REST Framework 3.13 on the e-commerce side of the company
- Develop well thought out and tested code
- Working closely with our frontend developers
- Design internal APIs and integrate with external ones
- Accept and provide feedback during code reviews
- Share knowledge and take responsibility for your work
Our technological stack:
Django 3.2, Python 3.9 (moving to 3.10 soon), DRF, PostgreSQL, Celery, Docker, Kubernetes
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- One bonus day off (every month)
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Fully remote or Hybrid work setup (your choice)
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Mixer parties
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
You will be fairly remunerated – 15 000 – 20 000 PLN +VAT (depending on your skills and experience).
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with creating and maintaining Django apps
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, while still being a team player
- Experience in developing and integrating APIs
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Be located in Poland
Nice to have
- Experience with PyTest, CI/CD and Docker are a big plus
- Command of Polish language
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 100,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 120,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world