Remote Product Manager
Anywhere in the World
UnDosTres is the leader in the mobile payments space in Mexico. Our app, the first in the country, allows users anywhere to conduct their business on the phone with a single click, such as paying bills, buying movie tickets, and topping up prepaid phones. The app is fully integrated to allow card (debit/credit), PayPal, SPEI or cash payments.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our marketing team and lead user acquisition. You will be responsible for building and driving product capabilities from ideation phase all the way to becoming a successful growth engine for UnDosTres.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Analyse and implement product strategies to improve user journey and flows
- Devise and implement experiments for various points on the acquisition funnel to continuously drive improvements using quantitative data analysis and qualitative insights
- Optimize the current acquisition strategies based on metrics like CAC, payback period
- Work hand in hand with product and engineering teams to define the product roadmap for the driving acquisition
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and understand the market through customer interviews, competitor studies, and usability tests and help align marketing efforts to the most efficient channels. Co-build and coordinate the implementation of our marketing strategy
Special knowledge needed for the position:
- 4 to 10 years of Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing and improving features or products
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- Educational Qualification with strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related field such as Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer focused product experience with a strong understanding of consumer needs
- Ability to work with stakeholders across product, tech, customer service etc
- Willingness to "roll up the sleeves" and do what it takes to get the job done
- Experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills - comfortable working in changing environments and dealing with complex challenges
- Knowledge of Ad-tech and attribution models
- Exceptional communication skills
Benefits of being part of UnDosTres
- Work with passionate problem-solvers like yourself and a multicultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Competitive Compensation
- An excellent work environment
- Opportunities for growth and constant learning
- This is a high visibility, high performance role
- Free daily breakfast buffet
- Weekly team integration with BBQ or pizzas on Friday
If you are interested in becoming our Product Manager, send you resume to:
Talent Acquisition: Yoahana Trejo
Apply and develop your talent in UnDosTres, Mexico's leading startup.