Loan Customer Service Representative
About the Company
- Unifin Inc is a BPO company with multiple operations in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific Region. The company recently established its operations in the Philippines and we are looking for an extraordinary talent who will be part of our pioneer and diverse team. Are you passionate about joining a start-up company where opportunities are unlimited? Do you love taking challenges and making your brilliant ideas into reality?
Be one of us, and be part of our success story!
• Respond to member requests and inquiries via phone and email
• Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries
• Verify and initiate loan funding
• Complete various letters associated with loans/mortgages across different systems
• Mortgage onboarding, including system input and document retention
• Mortgage servicing, including posting payments, payoffs, lien releases, maintaining member records
• Insurance maintenance, including mortgagee changes and insurance payments
• Property tax maintenance, including paying bills
• Delinquency monitoring, including issuing letters, member contact, and foreclosure proceedings
• Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed
• Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Role
• At least 1 year experience in consumer loan customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Familiarities with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills and administrative skills
• Can easily transition from one task to another
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Must have the ability to multi-task projects
• Quick learner and problem solver
At UNIFIN, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential, and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at UNIFIN are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed.
When you join UNIFIN, you do more than joining a company. You become part of a talented team and self-driven individuals dedicated to bringing success to the Company and their lives.
Do you think you fit all of this? Click the apply button now!
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved