🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Upflowy was founded by a veteran team on the core belief that growth plays a vital role in our everyday life, at every level, personal and company. Upflowy is here to help growth leaders build and AB test their lead and signup flows without the engineering burden. We’re solving for up to 60% of marketing resources being wasted on non-optimized first interactions with their users. Beyond that, we’re here to define a new category of best-in-class experiences throughout the whole online journey, leveraging fast iterations and advanced personalization.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented, and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded.
You can see more details about our launch on Product Hunt here. We’re excited to say we were the No.1 product for that week.
And we recently announced our latest funding round via Tech Crunch here.
At Upflow we know that diverse teams are better performing teams. Statistics show that certain parts of the job seeking demographic won’t apply if they feel they aren’t a 100% match to the requirements, but we want to change that. So even if you think you don’t meet all of the skills listed, or tick all the boxes, please still apply as we’d love to hear from you.
This is our first Account Exec hire in the business. You will work closely with our Founding team to drive new business and logo acquisition in the region as we expand internationally. The role is predominantly new business focused but we ideally need someone who can contribute to identifying opportunities within existing accounts and Partnerships.
You’ll be tasked with identifying and researching new opportunities, proactively targeting and engaging with prospects, and managing the sales cycle through presentation to negotiations and close.
There is huge scope for personal growth and driving results and this is ideally suited to someone with strong SaaS sales experience, who wants to put their stamp on a startup’s sales processes and future.
- Significant SaaS sales experience
- A proven track record meeting and ideally exceeding a sales quota
- Experience in the Martech space is highly desirable
- Proactive by nature and solution oriented with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- You thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Able to juggle multiple accounts and tasks effectively and efficiently
- Comfortable working remotely and collaborating with teams in multiple timezones
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience
- Attractive salary & ESOP
- Salary Sacrifice for Equipment
- Remote first working culture
- Choice of equipment and hardware when starting
- Team social events
- Career path development program
- 2 Team Offsites per year (pending Covid)
- Tailored Health & Wellness Allowance
- Education Allowance