RoleAll Other Remote
This is a remote position.
If you are an ambitious professional, in love with your career as a Recruiter, enjoy working with startups, and hiring from creative to management positions - we would like to meet you!
We are a fun, witty, and sometimes sarcastic bunch who knows how to put our game face on and get results.
UPGRADE is a result-oriented growth agency that helps businesses from different industries scale.
We aren’t a large company where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a startup that is experiencing rapid growth.
Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it.
What is this role all about:
Your main responsibility would be to meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. Following a full-cycle recruiting process, from talent sourcing to interviewing and hiring great employees.
As well as improve the processes to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best experts while growing a strong talent pipeline.
How your day will look like:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to the appropriate job board
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”
This role is a full-time remote work with an option to relocate to UAE, Dubai – where the main office is based.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
How will we know you’re doing a great job:
Open roles are filled on time & new joinees consistently meet their position goals
- Bunch of like minded people hungry for personal growth & achievements
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- UNLIMITED room for careers and results-based pay increases - at Upgrade there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
- WE LOVE & VALUE OUR TEAM
Ready to try your luck?
HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON! :)