Senior Enterprise Account Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world's largest e-retail, grocery, ecommerce, and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows, and ensure a branded delivery experiences for their recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we've enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As an Senior Enterprise Accounts Manager, you will have a key role within Urbantz, and you will have a tangible impact on our business by developing our existing customer base and creating long term value for them.
- Identify sales opportunities within selected accounts and cover the buying centers for each of them.
- Establish long term business relationships with decision makers.
- Utilize whole available Urbantz offering in all potential business opportunities within the target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them.
- Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each account and opportunity.
- Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with company direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
- Own the high level relationships with C-level people.
- Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual growth targets and management-based objectives that will be communicated.
- Ensure consistency of data in CRM tool.
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities.
- Device and execute the accounts growth strategy.
About You :
- Demonstrated success in enterprise technology account management. Extensive experience developing Tier 1 complicated enterprise customers by involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in consultative and value-driven Technology delivery.
- Previous experience in managing large accounts for a technology company is a must.
- Self-motivated, high-achiever and a “rain maker”.
- You speak English as your first language (high business level), any other language is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and can use them well to develop your network.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset underline by unlimited energy.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
What's in it for you?
- Join a winning team. We have built a state of the art, most innovative and professional, “sales machine”.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package with an uncapped sales commission.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- Our office is in Brussels, but you can work remotely from home. You can be based anywhere in Europe or the UK & Ireland.
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country location.
- Uncapped sales commission structure.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences
- Team meetups in Brussels (when it's safe to do so), an annual offsite somewhere sunny