RoleAll Other Remote
Universal Tennis Overview:
Universal Tennis is on a mission to grow the sport of tennis by connecting players globally through level-based play, innovative events and a digital marketplace. We are both a technology and tennis event company. The Company is high-growth Silicon Valley based and backed by some of the leading investors in tennis, sports, technology and media. To learn more, visit www.universaltennis.com.
Are you a versatile hands-on Director of Human Resources with experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech start up? Would you like a seat at the table, with Senior Management input on the design and management of Human Resources? Can you manage recruiting to help us continue to grow into a world class organization (currently less than 100 employees)? Do you have a strong track record of creating processes and procedures to facilitate recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, employee development and compliance? Can you be the voice of the Employees and help our team to align strategic vision with our company culture and talent? If YES, keep reading to find out more!
In this role you will:
- Lead the Human Resources department to support high growth and employee retention throughout the organization.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Promote and enhance Company culture, mission, and values to retain and recruit top talent.
- Represent the employees and keep abreast of critical HR issues (including current economic factors, external and internal pressures) with Senior Leadership.
- Lead training and development for all teams.
- Create and maintain human resource policies and procedures (including Employee Handbook), ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
- Manage employee compensation and benefits programs ensuring that offerings are competitive and comprehensive for employees.
- Manage performance review cycle.
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Engage with the executive team and employees via mission/vision/culture work, surveys and employee career path development throughout the year.
- 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources with 3+ years managing a team/department.
- 2+ years successful track record in recruiting and/or recruiting management
- BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field with HR certification
- Preferred experience in high-tech or sports, and multi-state (including California).
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally with a remote workforce across all levels of the organization.
- Creative thinker with experience in supporting employee overall health and mental wellness during pandemic
- Hands-on leader with desire and proven ability to promote a strong company culture that supports high-growth and employee retention
- Ability to facilitate interactions and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and problem-solving ability
- Preference for an entrepreneurial work environment with demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, high growth tech company with all that entails
- Note: This is a full time position in the United States
The Company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, but this position can be remote with willingness to travel. We are offering a competitive salary and equity compensation package with flexible working hours and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with long term and short-term disability.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved