🤔How robust are supply chains in this age of globalisation?🤔
Recent experience shows not nearly enough.
In the last year we've seen toilet roll stockpiling at the start of the pandemic🧻🧻🧻🧻...
Semiconductor shortages stopping smartphone or electric car production...
Evidence of Modern Slavery in the fashion industry supply chain...
A shortage of garden gnomes caused by the Suez Canal blockage (yes, really!)😄.
At Versed AI we're helping companies take action to address these issues with AI-powered supply chain visibility to multiple levels.👀
👩💻👨💻Our tech is cutting edge AI (NLP & ML) that surfaces previously-unknown supplier relationships. Our customers use this insight to make better decisions and take meaningful action - improving their supply chain's resilience, environmental and ethical performance.🤝🌳🔗
🧠Spun out from our CTO's academic research at Cambridge University and backed by Founders Factory, Innovate UK, the Royal Academy of Engineering and others, we're now looking for a Data Engineer to grow our sales pipeline and help us scale.🚀
Develop algorithms and processes to transform data into useful, actionable information
Develop and maintain orchestrations that integrate data from various internal and external sources
Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
Verify the accuracy of our databases in collaboration with our business team
Collaborate with management to understand company objectives
Ensure compliance with company governance and security policies
Requirements / Qualification:
Experience in building ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using appropriate tools
Experience in data warehousing solutions such as Amazon Redshift, and Google Bigquery
Experience in Python programming is advantageous
You'll be joining a tight-knit team through the exciting stages of growing an AI tech business.
Our values are 🖐impactful and trusted🔑 - precisely what you'll be when you're helping the team to create game-changing value for Versed AI clients, particularly complex manufacturers.
We have a diverse range of nationalities in the team with locations spread across the UK, so you'll be joining a team comfortable with remote working.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible working location - we've been a virtual team since we started and also have access to great working space at Founder's Factory's offices in London.
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Directly contribute to the growth of a VC-backed, Cambridge AI spin-out that's developing world-leading tech
- The chance to solve difficult problems and ownership of the solutions to those problems
- Opportunity to learn rapidly - you’ll be working with experienced tech pioneers in a fast-paced company and industry.
- As a growing company, there will be opportunities for career progression as we bring new clients onboard and expand the team.