Verve Ventures supports groundbreaking companies that tackle humanity’s greatest challenges with technology. Our team is a great place for learning as we have colleagues with very different educational and international backgrounds. We’re ambitious and entrepreneurial but we’re also very helpful and modest. We invest in our people and give everyone the shared responsibility of shaping the future development of our company, guided by the common goal to change the venture capital industry itself and making investing in the best European startups more accessible to people. This is your chance to join the company that is setting a new standard in European venture capital and making this exciting industry more diverse and successful.
As a Product Designer you will be part of the Platform Team. The team consists of 6 people working closely together to deliver exciting products. You’ll be tasked with shaping the future UI of our products with strong emphasis in user experience. You’ll interact daily with relevant stakeholders to gather inputs and feedback while working on design prototypes.
Read our interview with Kevin (Product Owner) and Eddy (Software Engineer) to get to know your potential future colleagues, and to find out more about the day-to-day work and what motivates them in their roles.
This role is remote and we accept applicants willing to work up to 50%. This is a fixed-term contract of one year, with the possibility of extension.
As a Product Designer your main tasks will be to:
- Engage with stakeholders to design products with strong focus on UX
- Establish UI patterns and guidelines
- Work independently on Figma prototypes considering business requirements, technical trade-offs and branding
- Understand team’s UI capability and collaborate with developers to bring designs into real products
- Conduct feedback sessions with both developers and relevant stakeholders
This job could be for you if:
- Have previous experience in web design
- Have a proven portfolio of previous works
- Proficient in Figma as primary prototyping tool (other tools can be considered)
- Enjoy remote working with ability to maintain high level of engagement with the rest of the team
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
While we value all these points very much, don’t be discouraged if you don’t tick all of these boxes. What we value most is the ability and willingness to learn.
- Opportunity to work in a startup and venture capital environment with an international team
- Flexible work with locations and hours
- Frequent team events and flat hierarchy
- Days off between Christmas and New year
We strongly believe that diverse experiences and viewpoints are key for any productive work environment, in particular for successful venture capital investors. We therefore consider applications irrespective of nationality, ethnical background, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or family situation. We also encourage applications from re-entrants to work and are open to discuss part-time roles.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved