Fullstack Software Engineer
RoleFull Stack Programming
Who we are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 30 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group's solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States' top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world's top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more at www.verve.com.
What You'll Do
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment on both the frontend and backend side.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the application when necessary.
- Strengthen the application and environment security, applying standards and best practices.
- Manage, track and document changes to code with source control tools.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
What we'll need
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or similar framework.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular and similar JS framework.
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMS such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in fully remote, distributed, international, agile dev teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Comfortable working independently and within a team.
Why you should join us
- Growth runs in our veins — learn and develop your skills with us
- Diversity is what brings us together — 35 nationalities and growing
- In autonomy we trust — make an impact from day one
- We live and breathe innovation — bring your revolutionary ideas to life.
Nice to have
- Experience building and using REST APIs.
- Experience with Google Big Query / ClickHouse or similar DBs.
- Experience using Docker / Kubernetes.