Technical Account Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Who we are
Verve Group’s consumer-first advertising suite is a leader in consolidating data, demand and supply technologies to create better business outcomes for advertisers and publishers. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group’s full-stack programmatic solutions are built for brand-safe environments and trusted by top 100 advertisers with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with 20+ offices worldwide. Learn more at www.verve.com.
This role can be remote based in the US.
- The Technical Account Manager will act as the overall manager for assigned clients, owning the client relationship from top to bottom, this includes but is not limited to the processes and outcomes for creating custom advertising solutions and messaging, developing media plans and strategies, data analysis and product development.
- Measures and reports overall performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals for assigned clients.
- Identifies trends and insights, then optimizes spend and performance based on the same insights.
- Works closely with a team of advertising strategists working on an assigned set of clients, diving into the day-to-day operations while providing overarching strategic guidance and creative direction so all digital programs are operating successfully.
- Works closely with the data team to ensure that all advertising data is accurate, and all sourcing requirements are met.
- Develop the expertise of strategists by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities. Focus includes but is not limited to planning, reporting, and buying media via various programmatic channels (incl DOOH).
- Assists in the financial reconciliation of advertising programs, working collaboratively with accounting and partners
- Manages quality assurance by strategists to ensure creative implementation is in line with established goals/parameters and that strategists can complete assigned tasks in platforms
- Ensures client invoices are going out accurately and in a timely manner, and that campaign reporting match what has been invoiced
- Monumental in the growth of digital advertising staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 4 years working (technical support) experience with a digital ad tech company
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and meet identified KPIs
- Previous experience in financial planning and strategy including developing targets/budgets
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Mastery of programmatic platforms and the overall programmatic landscape
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Leadership experience
- Self-motivated and client focused
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 wellness/ social responsibility days
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development Stipend
- English/German Language Classes
- Work Travel Program
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.